After a week of rough seas, people getting sea sick (not me), and people getting their sea legs... We are now only a few hours away from landing in Hilo, Hawaii! I and as for many, if not all who are on the ship are excited to touch solid ground. Once we clear Customs and Immigration, many students are going to the beach to soak in the rays, surf, go on excursions (or FDP's), hang out in bars, or go to a luau. But as for me, I have something even cooler planned. That is spending two days with my Aunt and Uncle touring the island with a friend. As of right now, the only thing that we are doing is going over to Kona to go see the lava flowing out of the volcano. Super stoked for that. But other than that I have no idea what to expect, all I know is that I am going to have a blast with them.
Pics to come!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Land Ho!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kevin Downs
- A Semester Spent @ Sea Spring 2010
- I am Junior at Vanguard University, currently working towards a Business Administration degree but more than likely switching to Marketing. But after that, I do not know for sure what I am going after I graduate because right now I am thinking of becoming a Fireman. But we will see what this upcoming Semester has in store for me.
yay kevin! whats sea legs? lol Hawaii will be so much fun, how exciting! So when your off the boat you don't have classes??
ReplyDelete