Around the World

Around the World
Starting in Mexico and Heading West!

Next Semester

This upcoming Spring Semester I have the chance of a life time to be able to sail around the world, visit many different countries and meet new people. I hope that with this, you will be able take a journey with me around the world.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just a little update for you

I'm livin' it up in berth 4026 with my roommate Parker Cleveland from Boulder, CO! Its near the bow of the ship and it is port side as well. A little rocky, but it puts me right to sleep. We are currently in route to Hilo, Hawaii and we are still a few days out. So far we have hit some rough seas, but it has been nice because I have not gotten sea sick yet. Though a handful.. actually a lot of students fell ill to the oceans swells. Still working on my sea legs, hopefully I will be getting them soon. But it is fun walking around like you are drunk (though I have never done this personally), stumbling from side to side trying to walk in a straight line as well as watching other people do the same...
Classes have started and they are all interesting. I have a Brit and a German as my professors. So it will be a fun semester to say the least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kevin Downs

My photo
I am Junior at Vanguard University, currently working towards a Business Administration degree but more than likely switching to Marketing. But after that, I do not know for sure what I am going after I graduate because right now I am thinking of becoming a Fireman. But we will see what this upcoming Semester has in store for me.